The mold that people associate with Black Mold Exposure is a species technically known as Stachybotrys. It just so happens to be the most toxic mold known to man.
We discovered this dense growth of Stachybotrys on a basement wall in a home where our client was being poisoned by black mold exposure.
Black mold exposure symptoms
When we first arrived at our client’s home, we noticed she looked very sickly, and she was experiencing psychological problems as well. She was dangerously thin and suffering from rashes and lesions on her skin which are dermal black mold symptoms.
Dermal symptoms are less common than most symptoms associated with black mold exposure such as:
- Asthma symptoms
- ADD and ADHD
- Memory loss
- Alzheimer’s disease
Recovering from black mold exposure
After our client vacated the home and we provided the proper remediation procedures, she returned home and her mold symptoms gradually diminished, She told us that we saved her life. We like to think that having a proper mold inspection along with proper remediation saved her life.
If you or anyone you know needs a mold evaluation call 888-246-9111 immediately.