EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND JOB OPENINGS
PLease DO NOT call the emergency line: 888-246-9111 unless it is an emergency.
CALL: 651-447-7735 if you have any employment question, Thank You.
GO INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF NOT BY YOURSELF
Bio-Tec Emergency Services LLC is now offering employment in the crime and trauma scene cleaning industry throughout the US. Our company has been the #1 leader in this field for just over two decades, and is now expanding to even more locations to help families and property owners across the USA.
Why choose Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning industry?
Crime scene cleaning doesn’t just have unlimited potential, it is so much more rewarding than that. It is about truly making a difference in someone’s life when they are faced with a tragedy. Yes, you can make a great living, our industry is not seasonal and homeowner’s insurance companies most often pay us directly for our services. Those are all great points, especially knowing you are able to help families during the toughest time of their lives, yet, not burden them with the financial stress for the cost of cleanup. Still nothing exceeds the feeling you get when families hug and thank you, then express their gratitude for helping them during their darkest hour and when they need it most. Other reasons include:
- Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning is recession proof
- Crime & Trauma incidents are not seasonal, they unfortunately occur daily
- You are most often billing the homeowner’s insurance company, not the family
- You can work from home and do not pay high rent for an office building
- Low inventory
- Retired or active police officers and firefighters are ideal candidates due to the amount of time they have on their off-duty hours and their first responders’ experience on scenes.
Why not open a Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning location on my own with our help?
Costly mistakes is the number one reason. Mom-and-Pop businesses constantly open up only to close down a few months later. Why not learn from experts in the field that can save you time and money and help you avoid those mistakes? We have already traveled down the road you are about to head down. We know how to market in this industry, direct bill insurance companies, handle the media, care for the surviving family, hire quality technicians, decontaminate scenes, dispose of all biohazard waste, get you certified and get you paid for your services.
Teaming with Bio-Tec offers a quick start advantage with complete assistance to help build a bigger business with our training, support and guidance.
Bio-Tec specializes in decontamination of the following:
- Unattended deaths
- Crime scenes
- Chemical removal/spills
- Medical accidents
- Construction accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Vehicle accidents
- Cat/dog hoarding
- Used needles
- Tear gas
- Fingerprint powder
Although fees will vary, a range is listed below for you.
|Franchise Fees:||$ 45,000|
|Insurance, travel, license, etc-||$ 850 – $ 3,800|
|Equipment –||$ 38,850|
|Vehicle and Signage –||$ 10,000 – $ 23,500|
|Office/Furn./Fixtures-||$ 1,100 – $ 2,750.00|
|Additional funds-||$ 5,000 – $ 15,000|
|Total investment-||$ 100,800 – $ 105,050|
Bio-Tec Reps have the ability to immediately begin servicing their community and grow at a fast pace which will generate higher income. With our one-of-a-kind support, tools, and expert knowledge/skills you learn from us, a Bio-Tec Rep can quickly become a leader in their community as well.
- Introductory call – This will allow you a chance to speak directly to our VP of operations. It’s free, no obligation and you can ask any initial questions you may have. At the end of the call, we will send you more information and set up a conference call if you choose.
- Conference call – Here we will answer your additional questions and explain more in detail about the program. You will be able to speak to our Director of Training, Chief of Operations and get more clarification on what to expect next.
- After reviewing your and processing your application, we will then go over more details with you to ensure you are a good fit for the Bio-Tec and that we are a good fit for you.
- Disclosure Agreement – We will provide you with our very detailed disclosure document so that you can review it to make sure you fully understand all aspects of our business.
- Sign Agreement – Once we receive the signed agreement and proform our mutual interview in full and if you are selected as a fit, you will then be able to join our expansive team.
- You will attend our one-of-a-kind Bio-Tec training, once you have a passing score. You will move on to obtain your equipment and supplies package as well as our exclusive marketing package. Upon completion of your training, you will receive your certificate which will allow you to start helping families in your community immediately.
Bio-Tec is a very successful crime and trauma scene cleaning franchise. With over two decades of experience in this industry, Bio-Tec can help you to become a leader in the emergency biohazard cleanup industry, as well. Our innovative marketing campaigns and compassionate manner, in which we handle our clients, is unmatched anywhere in this field. Contact us using this form to start helping families and property owners when they need it most.
- Have no felonies or drug convictions
- Have no substance abuse issues
- Have no objections to a complete background check
- Want to make a great living while helping your community in their time of need
We look forward to having you be part of our exciting team!